Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Philippines install a president
Photograph offers an air view of the November ceremonies in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, as they install a president.
15 x 21.2 cm
- Presidential inaugurations--Philippines--Manila--1930-1940
- Quezon, Manuel Luis, 1878-1944--Inauguration, 1935
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 29, 1935), p. 5
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)