Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
In this photograph, a woman rolls some of the peppermint crop into matting for transportation. The farm is in Swanley, Kent, England.
14.6 x 9.7 cm
black and white
- Farmers--England--Swanley (Kent)--1930-1940
- Harvesting--England--Swanley (Kent)--1930-1940
- Peppermint--England--Swanley (Kent)--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 23, 1934), n.p.
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)