Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Pedestrians find the going tough as wind drives snow in faces
Photograph shows a group of Northwestern University students trying to reach classes on McKinlock campus.
12.3 x 15 cm
black and white
- City & town life--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (December 11, 1934), p. 32
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)