Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Passers-by greet the baby princesses
In this photograph passers-by greet the baby princesses, Elizabeth and Margaret, daughters of the duke and duchess of York, as they leave for their daily drive in London.
16.5 x 17.7 cm
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- --Childhood & youth
- Margaret, Countess of Snowdon, 1930-2002--Childhood & youth
- Princesses--Great Britain--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 3, 1932), p. 7
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)