Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
This series of photographs functions as an advertisement the Palmolive Building. Featured in the various photographs are: Mr. Edmund Carrington (western manager of "Delineator"), Bror G. Dahlberg (president), C.G. Rhodes (treasurer), T.B. Munroe (vice president of the Celotex Company), Carl E. Olin (Ross & Browne, renting and management agents for the Palmolive Building), Dr. Otho F. Ball (publisher of "Modern Hospital" and "Nation's Schools"), Ruth Leonard and Frieda Constance Cook (both are Colgate-Palmolive-Peet Co. employees), and Jules Belasto (model maker).
49 x 37 cm
- Ball, Otho F.
- Belasto, Jules
- Butterick Publishing Company--People--1920-1930
- Carrington, Edmund
- Celotex Company--People--1920-1930
- Colgate-Palmolive-Peet Company--People--1920-1930
- Cook, Frieda Constance
- Dahlberg, Bror G.
- Leonard, Ruth
- Munroe, T. B.
- Office buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Olin, Carl E.
- Palmolive Building (Chicago, Ill.)
- Rhodes, C. G.
- Ross & Browne--People--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 10, 1929), p. 4