Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
New golden horseshoe
The golden horseshoe seating area in the Civic Opera House in Chicago.
14 x 20.5 cm
- Civic Opera House (Chicago, Ill.)
- Galleries (Upper level spaces)--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Opera houses--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 3, 1929), Picture Section, p. 6