Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Most publicized tumble of the year, a Royal Horse guardsman falls
Photograph shows a Royal Horse guardsman falling as his troop marches into Windsor castle for the first service of the Most Noble Order of the Garter in 23 years.
25.3 x 15.9 cm
black and white
- Great Britain. Army. Royal Horse Guards (The Blues)--People--England--London--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 26, 1937), p. 6
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 26, 1937), p. 7
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)