Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Most famous romance of modern times
In this photograph, the duke of Windsor and Mrs. Wallis Warfield posing for a wedding picture.
18.4 x 13.7 cm
- Peerage--Great Britain--1930-1940
- Windsor, Edward, Duke of, 1894-1972--Marriage
- Windsor, Wallis Warfield, Duchess of, 1896-1986--Marriage
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 26, 1937), p. 4
- Associated Press