Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Morning on the Du Page
A young boy holds a basket and walks toward a boat resting on a river's edge. By Adam Emory Albright.
26.5 x 36 cm
- Leisure--Illinois--Chicago--Du Page River
- Morning on the Du Page (Painting)
- Women--Social life--Illinois--Chicago--Du Page River
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 13, 1930), Picture Section, p. 1
- Lundberg, O. G. (O. Godfrey)