Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The Minnetonka, an engine of 1870, on exhibition at A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933-1934.
9.3 x 11 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Exhibitions & displays
- Minnetonka (Locomotive)
- Railroad locomotives--American--1870-1880
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 4, 1933), Century of Progress Section, p. 10