Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Miniature model of the acetate rayon process
This miniature model of the acetate rayon process shows how rayon threads are obtained by chemical treatment.
12 x 9.5 cm
black and white
- Carbide and Carbon Chemicals Corporation--Exhibitions & displays--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Exhibitions & displays
- Textile machinery--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 23, 1934), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Carbide and Carbon Chemicals Corporation