Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
After the big blowout
Hungary's aristocracy assemble in the streets of Budapest after the coronation of Franz Josef's successor Karl IV.
16 x 23.5 cm
- Charles I, Emperor of Austria, 1887-1922--Coronation--Hungary--Budapest
- Upper class--Hungary--Budapest--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Tribune Pictorial Weekly, n.p.
- International Film Service