Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Maintains her faith in Bruno Hauptmann
Photograph shows Mrs. Anna Hauptmann, wife of Bruno Hauptmann, as she left the Bronx courtroom in New York.
16.5 x 9.7 cm
black and white
- Hauptmann, Anna
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Family
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- Witnesses--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 24, 1934), p. 26
- Associated Press