Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Lambs from Tribune experiment farm to compete at stock show
A herd of 63 show lambs are rounded up on the Tribune Farm by John Rawlings and Carl Henderson, general manager.
12.2 x 14.8 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Illinois--Wheaton--1930-1940
- Henderson Carl
- Rawlings, John
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 28, 1934), p. 30
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)