Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Flapjack takes a ride
Bill Somero, a guide in the Superior National Forest of northern Minnesota, demonstrates the proper technique used to flip a pancake.
14.3 x 10 cm
- Guides & scouts--Minnesota--Superior National Forest--1920-1930
- Outdoor cookery--Minnesota--Superior National Forest--1920-1930
- Pancakes & waffles--Minnesota--Superior National Forest--1920-1930
- Somero, Bill
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 22, 1927), p. 11