Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Lunch! Come and get it
Frank Wilcat, a Native American guide of the Ojibway (also known as Ojibwe, Ojibwa, or Chippewa) tribe, cooks a freshly caught pike.
14 x 10.8 cm
- Guides & scouts--Wisconsin--Lac du Flambeau Reservation--1920-1930
- Ojibwa Indians--Men--Wisconsin--1920-1930
- Outdoor cookery--Wisconsin--Lac du Flambeau Reservation--1920-1930
- Wilcat, Frank
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 22, 1927), p. 11