Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Japanese drive deeper into China
Japanese soldiers drive deeper into China during the Second Sino-Japanese War.
12.5 x 17.1 cm
- Campaigns & battles--China--1930-1940
- Sino-Japanese War, 1937-1945--Campaigns & battles--Japanese--China
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 1, 1939), p. 5
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)