Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Interior view of the replica
An interior view of the replica of Fort Dearborn at A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933-1934.
10.5 x 17.5 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Buildings
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Exhibitions & displays
- Exhibition buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Forts & fortifications--American--Illinois--Fort Dearborn--1800-1810
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 4, 1933), Century of Progress Section, p. 4