Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Indiana policemen aid demise of Dillinger : Capt. Timothy O'Neil
Captain Timothy O'Neil of East Chicago, who was working with federal agents in the shooting of John Dillinger.
8 x 4.8 cm
black and white
- Dillinger, John, 1903-1934--Death & burial--Illinois--Chicago
- O'Neil, Timothy
- Police--Indiana--East Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (July 24, 1934), p. 30
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)