Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The Post Office and Federal Building, which was designed by Henry Ives Cobb in Chicago.
12 x 9.3 cm
black and white
- Chicago Federal Building (Chicago, Ill.)
- Cobb, Henry Ives, 1859-1931--Associated objects
- Government facilities--American--Illinois--Chicago--1890-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 25, 1931), p. 8
- Art Institute of Chicago