Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Hurricane and flood in New England
Photograph shows a city in New England, devastated by flood and hurricane damage.
29.8 x 15.3 cm
- Business districts--New England--1930-1940
- Floods--New England--1930-1940
- Hurricanes--New England--1930-1940
- New England Hurricane, 1938
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 1, 1939), p. 4
- Associated Press