Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Arrival of U.S. ambassador in London
John W. Davis, U.S. ambassador, arrives in London with his wife and Admiral Sims of the U.S. Navy.
16.5 x 23 cm
black and white
- Arrivals & departures--American--England--London--1910-1920
- Bassel, Ellen G.--Travel--England--London
- Davis, John W. (John William), 1873-1955--Travel--England--London
- Sims, William Sowden, 1858-1936--Travel--England--London
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 26, 1919), Rotogravure Section, n.p.
- Edward Marshall Syndicate