Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
History sets the stage for Huey Long
This collection of images includes a drawing of Huey (Kingfish) Long, two political maps of Louisiana indicating counties where Long had votes, a map of New Orleans, and a map of the eastern half of the United States and Canada indicating travel routes of colonists, explorers, and frontiersmen.
44 x 36 cm
- Discovery & exploration--British--East (U.S.)--1770-1780
- Discovery & exploration--French--East (U.S.)--1670-1690
- Legislators--United States--1930-1940
- Long, Huey Pierce, 1893-1935
- Politics & government--Louisiana--1930-1940
- Public opinion--Louisiana--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 30, 1934), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 1