Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Here is the Queen of Hopland
Photograph of Miss Helen Brown of Oregon, "Queen of Hopland," as she holds a large bucket of hops while resting in a pile of hops.
9.5 x 15 cm
black and white
- Brown, Helen
- Hop pickers--Oregon--Williamette River Valley--1930-1940
- Hops--Oregon--Williamette River Valley--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 7, 1934), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)