Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Held as receiver of Lindy ransom cash
Bruno Hauptmann, prime suspect in the Lindbergh kidnapping case, after his arrest in New York.
16.5 x 9.8 cm
black and white
- Criminals--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Capture & imprisonment, 1934
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 21, 1934), p. 40
- Associated Press