Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Hawaii bids farewell to Roosevelt
Photograph shows troops on the dock at Honolulu, Hawaii, as the U. S. Houston sailed away with President Franklin D. Roosevelt and his sons.
12 x 14.8 cm
black and white
- Arrivals & departures--American--Hawaii--Honolulu--1930-1940
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945--Travel--Hawaii--Honolulu
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (August 4, 1934), p. 26
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)