Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Hauptmann with girl who was questioned
Bruno Hauptmann, prime suspect in the Lindbergh kidnapping case, with Anita Lutzenberg on Hunter's Island (N.Y.), in June 1932.
20.8 x 9.8 cm
black and white
- Couples--New York (State)--Hunter Island--1930-1940
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Social life
- Lutzenberg, Anita--Social life
- Swimmers--New York (State)--Hunter Island--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 28, 1934), p. 38