Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Hauptmann indicted after Col. Lindbergh appears before jury
Colonel Charles A. Lindbergh, aviator, and Colonel H. Norman Schwarzkopf, commander of the New Jersey State Police, arrive at the Bronx county building.
20.5 x 14.7 cm
black and white
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974--Trials, litigation, etc.--New York (State)--New York
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- New Jersey. Dept. of State Police--People--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Police--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Schwarzkopf, H. Norman
- Witnesses--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 27, 1934), p. 30
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)