Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Hauptmann at headquarters
Bruno Hauptmann, prime suspect in the Lindbergh kidnapping case, as he was seen at police headquarters.
16.5 x 7.3 cm
black and white
- Criminals--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Capture & imprisonment, 1934
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 22, 1934), p. 32
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)