Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Great-grandchildren of Jay Gould enjoy a frolic on the beach
Caroline, Stuyvesant, and Carroll Wainwright Jr., children of Mr. Carroll Wainwright and Mrs. Edith C. Wainwright of New York, sit on a shore in the Bermuda Islands.
15.1 x 15.3 cm
- Swimmers--Bermuda Islands--1930-1940
- Vacations--Bermuda Islands--1930-1940
- Wainwright, Caroline--Childhood & youth
- Wainwright, Carroll--Childhood & youth
- Wainwright, Stuyvesant--Childhood & youth
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 25, 1931), p. 7
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)
- Pacific and Atlantic Photos, Inc.