Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Photograph of Richard Croker, who became the leader of Tammany Hall in 1886.
7.7 x 5 cm
black and white
- Croker, Richard, 1843-1922
- Politicians--New York (State)--New York--1880-1890
- Tammany Hall--People--New York (State)--New York--1880-1890
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 5, 1933), p. 4
- Underwood & Underwood