Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Gloria Vanderbilt with her aunt, Mrs. Harry Payne Whitney
Gloria Vanderbilt, age 10, leaves the New York Supreme Court with her aunt, Mrs. Harry Payne Whitney.
16.7 x 9.8 cm
black and white
- Custody of children--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Vanderbilt, Gloria, 1924- --Childhood & youth
- Vanderbilt, Gloria, 1924- --Trials, litigation, etc.--New York (State)--New York
- Whitney, Gertrude Vanderbilt, 1875-1942--Trials, litigation, etc.--New York (State)--New York
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 30, 1934), p. 18
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)