Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The royal family attends the funeral service for King George V in St. George's chapel at Windsor castle.
20.2 x 15 cm
- Funeral rites & ceremonies--England--London--1930-1940
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936--Death & burial--England--London
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 9, 1936), p. 3
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)