Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Four pieces of ancient Corean type
This photograph shows various pieces of Korean movable type from 1434, 1455, 1700, and 1795, that were presented to the Franklin Institute of Philadelphia.
8 x 22.5 cm
black and white
- Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, Pa.)--Exhibitions & displays--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1930-1940
- Korean type--1430-1800
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 29, 1933), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)