Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
For St. George and merry England
This photograph features view of steel skeletons in the wing room of fighter planes at a military factory in London.
10.7 x 15.2 cm
- Airplane industry--England--London--1930-1940
- Airplane wings--1930-1940
- Fighter planes--British--England--London--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 24, 1931), p. 9
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)