Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The Archibald Russell, a ship, nears Falmouth, England, with a cargo of grain from Australia.
9.4 x 10.7 cm
- Archibald Russell (Clipper ship)
- Cargo ships--British--England--Falmouth--1930-1940
- Clipper ships--England--Falmouth--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 4, 1933), Picture Section, p. 2
- Associated Press