Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Find new Hauptmann evidence
This photograph shows District Attorney Foley with a wooden panel found in the Hauptmann home containing the name and telephone number of Jafsie.
16.5 x 7 cm
black and white
- Evidence (Law)--1930-1940
- Foley, Samuel J.
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Associated objects
- Lawyers--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 26, 1934), p. 30
- Associated Press