Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Fifteen T-N-T defendants placed on trial : John Sheridan Sr.
John Sheridan Sr., labor leader, after a session in the court of Judge William V. Brothers.
8 x 4.7 cm
black and white
- Judicial proceedings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Labor leaders--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Sheridan, John--Trials, litigation, etc.--Illinois--Chicago
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 28, 1934), p. 38
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)