Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
He swept his hat from his head and made a formal bow to the enemy
Trooper Tom Nelson lifts his hat to make a bow to his enemy while riding away on horseback.
20 x 33 cm
- Expeditions & surveys--Africa--1900-1910
- Horseback riding--1900-1910
- Military retreats--Australian--Africa--1900-1910
- Nelson, Tom--Travel--Africa
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 22, 1914), Color Section, p. 2