Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
E. Hamilton Lee
E. Hamilton "Ham" Lee, senior transport flier at United Air Lines, who also trained pilots during World War I.
7 x 4.6 cm
black and white
- Air pilots--American--1930-1940
- Lee, E. Hamilton, 1892-1994
- United Air Lines Transport Corporation--People--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 18, 1935), p. 10
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)