Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Drive opened for $30,000,000 fund for Chicago community chest
Edward L. Ryerson Jr., chairman of the fund; Fred A. Preston, chairman of the campaign committee; John Stuart, president of the Quaker Oats Company; and D. F. Kelly at a dinner meeting in a Chicago club.
12 x 14.8 cm
black and white
- Chicago Community Trust--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Kelly, D. F.
- Preston, Fred A.
- Quaker Oats Company--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Ryerson, Edward L. (Edward Larned), 1886-1971
- Stuart, John
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 25, 1934), p. 32
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)