Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Desperado's long trail of crime comes to end in Chicago morgue
Photograph of Dr. Charles D. Parker with the body of John Dillinger in the morgue.
16.5 x 14.8 cm
black and white
- Dead persons--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Dillinger, John, 1903-1934--Death & burial--Illinois--Chicago
- Parker, Charles D.
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (July 23, 1934), p. 28
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)