Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
De Witt Clinton
Photograph of the De Witt Clinton, an old passenger train which operated between Albany and Schenectady (N.Y.) in 1828.
19 x 25 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Exhibitions & displays
- Dewitt Clinton (Steam locomotive)
- Railroad locomotives--American--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 4, 1933), p. 5
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)