Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Connected with sugar interests in Cuba
Photograph of Charles William Taussig, who was credited with having helped to bring about the end of the Machado regime in Cuba.
8.8 x 6.9 cm
black and white
- Columbia University--People--1930-1940
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945--Staff
- Taussig, Charles William, 1896-1948
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 24, 1933), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 5
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)