Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Commodore A. B. Randall
Commodore A. B. Randall of the S.S. Manhattan operates a fog piercing camera on the bridge of his ship.
8.8 x 10.1 cm
black and white
- Manhattan (Ship)--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- Randall, A. B.
- Ship captains--American--1930-1940
- Ship equipment & rigging--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 2, 1934), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Associated Press