Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Children's Apparel Day is observed on State Street
Mrs. Elmer Schmid watches salesgirl Miss Vivian Baker put a coat on young boy, Donald Schmid.
21.7 x 16 cm
black and white
- Baker, Vivian
- Children--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Sales personnel--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Schmid, Donald--Childhood & youth
- Schmid, Elmer
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (October 13, 1933), p. 35
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)