Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago's new outer drive link
This image of Chicago reveals a proposed bridge that extends the south side outer drive and links it with the north side drive.
12.9 x 27.8 cm
- City planning--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Commercial streets--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Transportation facilities--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 30, 1928), p. 3