Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : winners
The Chicago Tribune features the Century of Progress Queen Competition, which offers $20,000 in prizes for girls who have their photographs published in the Chicago Tribune. The winner of the contest becomes the queen of A Century of Progress, Chicago's World's Fair Exhibition of 1933-1934. Includes photographs of 22 finalists.
49 x 76 cm
- Beauty contestants--United States--1930-1940
- Beauty contests--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Women--United States--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 28, 1933), p. 4
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 28, 1933), p. 5