Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : review grocery campaign--study shampoo sales--plan more pudding ads
This advertisement for the Chicago Tribune shows four photographs that encourage companies to advertise in the Chicago Tribune. Pictured in these photographs are: L.R. Maxwell, Walter Neilson, F.G. Hall, Edward F. Roache, C. Sippel, Jr., W.H. Hattendorf, D.L. Paus, George Greb, and Edward Johnson.
30 x 21 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Greb, George
- Halgar, Inc.--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Hall, F. G.
- Hattendorf, W. H.
- Johnson, Edward, 1878-1959
- Kosto Products Co.--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Maxwell, L. R.
- Neilson, Walter
- Paus, D. L.
- Perrin-Paus Co.--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Roache, Edward F.
- Sippel, C.
- Standard Brands Incorporated--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 8, 1939), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 4