Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : if you're not in the Tribune you're not in Chicago
This advertisement for the Chicago Tribune encourages companies to advertise in the Chicago Tribune. Includes a photograph of a man standing over the newspaper printing press.
49 x 38 cm
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Equipment & supplies--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Printing presses--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 8, 1932), p. 12